Now available from Needham Ag Technologies, LLC., yellow, spiral, 1 1/4″ ID hose made from high quality PVC/Urethane blend. Fits air seeders and CCS planters, see description below. (This hose has an OD of 1 1/2″)
- Lasts at least 32% longer than PVC hose (see lab testing on previous page).
- Smooth ID with low coefficient of friction to help with smooth transfer of seed and/or fertilizer, which often helps reduce fan speeds.
- Greater UV protection than OEM hose, for long life even when left outside in the sun.
Fits the following John Deere air-seeders and planters (plus others with 1 1/4” ID hose).
– 1990 CCS – only from the hopper to the Y diverter on a two rank model. (The 1” Hose shown on previous page is required from Y diverter to seed boot on the two rank model and only 1” hose is used on the single rank model). Replaces John Deere part number AA64213.
– 1835 secondary hoses, replaces John Deere part number AA58206
– 1895 secondary hoses on the SFP fertilizer openers at the front. Replaces John Deere part number AA58206.
– CCS corn planters to supply seed from the bulk fill hopper to the openers. Replaces John Deere part number A94642.