Yellow/clear spiral 1 1/4″ ID hose. It is made in the USA from a high quality PVC/Urethane blend material for long life. Its fits air seeders and CCS planters, see more detailed description below.
- This hose has an ID of 1 1/4″ and an OD of 1 1/2″
- Urethane blend hose, which lasts at least 32% longer than PVC hose (see independent lab testing in our product guide).
- Yellow & clear alternating pattern to allow you to check for blockages in the hose.
- Smooth ID with low coefficient of friction to help with smooth transfer of seed and/or fertilizer, which often helps reduce fan speeds.
- Much greater UV protection than OEM hose, for long life (even when left outside in the sun).
- Ships in a shrink wrapped 100 ft roll.
- Replaces John Deere part number AA64213
Fits the following John Deere air-seeders and planters (plus others with 1 1/4” ID hose).
– 1990 CCS – only from the hopper to the Y diverter on a two rank model. (1” Hose is required from the Y diverter to the seed boot on the two rank model and only 1” hose is used on the single rank model).
– 1835 secondary hoses, replaces John Deere part number AA58206
– 1895 secondary hoses on the SFP fertilizer openers at the front. Replaces John Deere part number AA58206.
– CCS corn planters to supply seed from the bulk fill hopper to the openers. Replaces John Deere part number A94642.