- Made in France by Forges De Niaux, a company with 5 generations of manufacturing that distributes disc blades across many countries around the world. They use high quality materials, automated processes and sound quality control to provide disc blades to numerous OEMs.
- The Forges De Niaux 18” discs are now available to fit the Case-IH 500/500T and New Holland 2080/2085 air-seeders.
- The Forges De Niaux discs have been proven to last around 20% longer than Ingersoll or Earth Metal disc blades and retain their edge longer to help cut through heavy residue and hard soils.
- Blades measure 18” in diameter, 5mm (0.197”) in thickness and have a core hardness of 55 for maximum strength and durability.
- Be sure to install the new disc blades with the straight (non beveled) side towards the gauge wheel. Poor soil penetration and residue cutting will result if they are installed backwards.
See the YouTube video below for more information !