- To securely mount our Ingersoll and Forges De Niaux 200 disc blades to the John Deere hubs, we recommend 3/8 x 1” long, grade 8 carriage bolts.
- Drills and air-seeders prior to the John Deere ProSeries came with grade 5 carriage bolts, grade 5 flange lock nuts and a washer, but we recommend and sell grade 8 nuts and bolts without the washers. We have used this combination for 10+ years with great success.
- Sold in bags of 50 serrated flange lock nuts and 50 carriage bolts.
- Important – Torque the nuts to 35 ft-lb with torque wrench.
- Not for John Deere ProSeries released in summer 2018 (the ProSeries hubs are tapped, so they use a hex bolt and no lock nut).