- Heavy duty assembly fits the RH and LH side of all 60 & 90 series openers, plus the new John Deere ProSeries openers, but only prior to serial number 790100.
- Replaces John Deere part numbers N282117, AA92485 and AA73951.
- Dust cap is welded all heavily to the axle, rather than spot welded like the OEM versions. This helps stop dust and moisture entering the inside of the dust cap.
- Our Gauge Wheel Axle maintains the milled area on the outside of the axle (just like the more recent OEM versions) to help with lubrication along the axle.
- Includes grease zerk.
- Yellow zinc coated to minimize corrosion over time (OEM doesn’t have any corrosion protection at current time).
- IMPORTANT BENEFIT – The flag (the part that the gauge wheel bolts to) is positioned 1/8” FURTHER IN than the OEM gauge wheel axles. This was a common request from growers and it provides an additional 1/8″ adjustment of the gauge wheel towards the disc. Therefore, as the gauge wheel tire lip wears away, our gauge wheel axle provides 1/8″ more adjustment to help keep mud out. More gauge wheel shims/spacers will be needed with a new gauge wheel and some instances a longer 5/8″ bolt.
For more information please watch the YouTube video below.